An original Driver’s License must always be shown.
- The license must be valid at the time rental is made with an expiration date shown to be after the scheduled return of the automobile.
- The license must be in good condition without any deterioration or abrasions that would compromise its clarity.
- No corrections made to the license will be accepted unless authenticated by the issuing authority with their stamp.
- Licenses which do not carry an identifying photograph of the holder (such as those issued in the UK) or are written in alphabets such as Cyrillic, Arabic, Japanese, etc. must always be accompanied by a valid International Driver’s License. Giannix luxury service will accept non EU customers without presentation of an International Driver’s License. These customers will be held responsible for any eventual traffic fines or violations that may be issued by police authorities both in Italy and abroad. Together with presentation of a valid Driver’s License, clients who will make payment for services by credit card or cash will be obligated to present a second, valid, document of identification and provide their address of residence.
Minimum age is 21 years old, in possession of a Driver’s License that has been issued to the holder for at least one year.
- Credit card:
The credit card must be in the name of the same person holding the rental agreement. Traditional credit cards that can be recognized as such by the raised numbers embossed on the cards themselves, must be issued by American Express, Visa, or MasterCard. Debit cards and re-chargeable cards (for example; VisaElectron, PostPay, ATM, etc.) are not acceptable for use as guarantee.
- Checks made on current bank checking accounts or qualified cash payments can be accepted in different modalities. For qualification of this type of payment please contact the Reservation Center at +39 3895220094 to request further information.